Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 19: Love is impossible

TODAY’S DARE

Look back over the dares from the previous days. Were there some that seemed impossible to you? Have you realized your need for God to change your heart and to give you the ability to love? Ask Him to show you where you stand with Him, and ask for the strength and grace to settle your eternal destination.

What do you believe God is saying to you? Is there a stirring in your heart? What decision have you made in response to this?


Now that this challenge is about half way over, I definitely found that a few of them seemed impossible to accomplish and I did not give my best effort on those days. I think we have seen some definite improvements in the way we handle each other, so I will try my best to see the next 21 days out.

No comments:

Post a Comment