Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing



I found this recipe on Sarah's blog, Cooking with Cents. She is also a fellow coupon clipper. When I saw how quick this recipe was and how yummy it looked, I knew I had to try it! It definitely reminds me of fall and has some elements of Thanksgiving (apple pie filling and stuffing) so it is definitely a teaser for the holidays ahead.

Pork Chops with Apples & Stuffing
1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling
6 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 lbs), 3/4 in thick

Heat oven to 375 F. Prepare stuffing as directed on the package.

Spread the pie filling onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops and stuffing. Cover with foil.

Bake 30 minutes; uncover. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chops are cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment